1. This ticket entitles you to attend the seminar during the hours and location it is held.
2. A copy of any materials will be available if applicable.
3. Duplicate tickets will not be honored at the door.
4. We may change the hours, dates and/or location of the seminar for any reason by notifying you by email of the changes.
5. If you purchased this ticket you will have the opportunity to review and confirm your order including billing address, payment method and delivery address.
6. If you purchased this ticket we will send you a notice when we accept your order and the contract for sale will be made and become binding on both you and us at that time.
7. In the event that you are unable to attend the event, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable before the event starts.
8. It is expected that you will supply true and accurate information about yourself when registering and buying tickets. Your safety and privacy is a concern and is addressed in our Privacy Statement (available at http://www.getmotivated.com/privacy). You must be at least 18 years of age to register and attend this event.
9. If you purchased this ticket and cannot attend the event at any time or for whatever reason, or you decide you do not wish to attend the event, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
10. Event tickets may not be resold or be offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites), either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without written consent of the promoter. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
11. If the event entry purchased by this agreement is cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, any other calamity or events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the event from the original date and location, or cancel and refund the ticket price minus any processing and facility fees.
12. Get Motivated Events, LLC. may substitute a speaker due to varying broadcast or professional responsibilities, sickness or travel delays. A speaker may be replaced or appear live via satellite.
13. All notices or other communications must be made to:
Get Motivated Events, LLC.
10012 North Dale Mabry Highway, Suite 215. Tampa, FL 33618
14. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
15. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforce-ability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
16. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangement, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
17. This entry pass is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused at the sole discretion of Get Motivated Events, LLC.
18. Once the event begins, Get Motivated Events, LLC. reserves the right to seat attendees in secondary seating areas.
19. Get Motivated Events, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the date, time, location, venue or speakers for this event.
20. This entry pass is fully transferable and non-refundable. Reselling any part of this ticket in any form is strictly prohibited.
21. Holder of this entry pass voluntarily assumes all risk and danger relating to the event for which this entry pass is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event.
22. Audio or video taping of the program is not permitted.
23. Bonus items are available to event attendees only. Bonus items may be sent electronically. Please provide your email address on the entry pass.
24. All views and opinions expressed and all advice given during the seminars are the views, opinions and advice of the speaker only and not necessarily of Get Motivated Events, LLC. or its sponsors. The appropriateness of any view, opinion or advice given during the seminar will depend on your individual situation. We recommend that you consult with your tax, legal, financial, accounting or other advisors before implementing any views, opinions or advice given during the seminars.
25. Because these events feature high-profile, high-demand people, on occasion a speaker may appear live via satellite due to unavoidable scheduling conflicts.
26. By your attendance at this event, you are granting your permissions to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped or photographed by any means and are granting full use of your likeness, voice and words without compensation.